(profile) (entries) (affiliates) (misc)

Treat me NICELY and I'll be NICE to you. SCREW up my life and you'll be SCREWED too.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Banned: EXchange hair plus

I came out of Labour Economics with a cheery heart and looking forward to my much needed haircut.

It turned out to be the most horrid part of my day and absolutely spoilt my day.

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY CHANCE! YOU WILL BE UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED! LIKE ME!

I made an appointment for 2 haircuts at 3.45p.m. today, a couple of days ago for Isaac and I. The sole purpose of making an appointment is that we do not have all the time in the world. Isaac has a class at 5.15p.m. Even though, it is not likely that the service can be started on the dot at 3.45p.m. but an hour would be sufficient for them to finish 2 haircuts. But I was so DAMN  wrong!

They started with Isaac and I had to wait first. But making a customer wait close to an hour before making an effort to show that you are going to cut her hair soon is totally UNACCEPTABLE! ! Come on! Are you David Gan? And such low productivity made me even wonder why they SHOULD survive?

And the way things are done are so disorganized! Isaac had his wash, his cut then he had to wait. They didn’t put any conditioner on his hair and his cut wasn’t complete. So there he was waiting like his time is like the air that he breathes (i.e. abundant!) I was so so so PISSED!

I couldn’t fathom why his haircut was halfway done and his hairstylist could go over to another customer and start cutting her hair! And did that customer came earlier than us? If she didn’t shouldn’t she be served later than me? And even if she did, she should have came in around the same time as us and don’t most salons practice giving priority to customers who made appointments? If making appointments doesn’t not have any benefit on its own, why do people make appointments?

Hate that salon! And Isaac didn’t feel that his cut was good either. As for me, I was so pissed I told the person I do not have the time and I don’t want my haircut anymore. Why should I give my money to a salon that acts like she is the queen and should be waited upon by her customers. Especially since their skills are not that great!

I forgot to add that EXCHANGE HAIR plus salon is located in Plaza Singapura, Level 6. I had such a strong anger that manifested itself into a revengeful emotion! I want them to lose all their customers and close down! HAHA… I am so evil! But if they hadn’t stepped on me, they wouldn’t have to suffer my vengeance.


amor,esperanza y fe 6:35 PM.

3 comments // Post a Comment